Mornings may be hard for some people, but for others are practically impossible. If it’s a struggle to wake up every morning, try some of the following tricks to boost your spirits in the morning.
1. Plan all the things you can for the next day so you can go to bed with less worries.
2. Open the curtains and let the natural light help you wake up.
3. Drink a glass of water to maintain your body hydrated.
4. Wake up and get the blood pumping with your morning workout.
5. Set your coffee maker to start just before you wake up because the smell of brewing coffee will definitely help get your day started.
6. Keep the alarm clock far from the bed because in this way you’re less likely to hit snooze.
7. Buy a Clocky alarm that will make you chase it before you can turn off the alarm.
8. After you shower, treat yourself a little bit and eat something extra great for breakfast.
9. Take a warm and relaxing shower.
10. Dedicate 10 minutes to relaxing because this way you’ll fell less stressed.
11. Have a routine and stick to it.
12. Try FreakyAlarm. It will wake up your brain by forcing you to solve puzzles and then it makes you scan a bar code before it stops ringing, so it can make sure you’re out of bed.
13. While you’re getting ready for work, listen to pump music.
14. Keep in mind that an alarm isn’t the worst thing, because at least this one will wake you up when you want, but if you’re a parent, your baby will wake you up even in the middle of the night.
15. Be positive and remember everything great the morning has to offer. Mornings are hard, but you can never know what great things the day holds.